Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Women can read men's mind

fistfullofsteel

I'm telling you they can and you read it here first. I'm also saying they are working with the devil to destroy us men.

Gentlemen, you can thank me now or later. :D

Women are evil....sweet, hot, fiesty, hmmmmm,....EVIL I tell you!!!

I love women....

given the two things that run through our heads on a loop are pretty much 'i want food' and 'i want sex' its probably quite easy :D

women on the other hand.....i dont even think half of them know whats going on in their own minds....

great, i bet they are going to take it out on me some more. o yeah, female's minds are all linked and they are going to transmit a message to the females in my area either to drive me off the road with their horrible driving skills and get me killed or some chick is going to nag me to death. just great.

Mandinka2 said:

id hit u 4 karma but i gotta spread it first

lol, same here.....i dont think i send out enouhg of the stuff

They are not really reading our minds. It just appears so..
Like the amazing Kreskin was stopping watches. Not really.

What they are doing is simply knowing and stating what we will do or say before we do or say it.

Unfortunatly this is possible because we men are Highly Predictable in our actions and Reactions...

I think it's time we start doing the Opposite of what we think we should do. Like George Costanza did....

In the beginning...
God made the land.
Then He made the water and creatures, then He made man.
He was born with a passion, love and hate.
A restless spirit with a need for a mate.
But there was something that was missing; something lost.
So he came with the answer, here's what it cost.

One part love, one part wild ne part lady, one part child
I give you:
Women! women! - Lots of pretty women!

Top Bottom