x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals

Women & Men's opinions would be appreciated, meeting new & single women after a long

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Women & Men's opinions would be appreciated, meeting new & single women after a long within the Chat & Conversation category.

Excerpt: Women & Men's opinions would be appreciated, meeting new & single women after a long term relationship ends? What are your methods to get back in the game & meet new available ppl? It seems as though as you get older it gets harder to meet available ppl women in my case. I meet women at the gym all the time & the majority of them are either too young, or already spoken for.

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Pro Bodybuilder

Women & Men's opinions would be appreciated, meeting new & single women after a long

Women & Men's opinions would be appreciated, meeting new & single women after a long term relationship ends?

What are your methods to get back in the game & meet new available ppl?

It seems as though as you get older it gets harder to meet available ppl women in my case.

I meet women at the gym all the time & the majority of them are either too young, or already spoken for.

Not too mention some of the women here in Montreal compared to my home real home in Toronto are very different.

I've found many women here in Montreal to have attitudes compared to women in the Greater Toronto Area.

Whenever I'd visit relatives in Ontario I'd usually meet someone who wanted to hook up or date.

*MissFit*

Re: Women & Men's opinions would be appreciated, meeting new & single women after a long

I'm from Toronto.. i'm not sure i would date you.. u have too many stalkers

Re: Women & Men's opinions would be appreciated, meeting new & single women after a long

Quote Quote posted by Johnnny

I meet women at the gym all the time & the majority of them are either too young, or already spoken for.
    Let me add a third catagory, bufuggly.

gonelfiting's gut

I don't look for them. That's the best way to find them.

~~The past is history, the future is a mystery, and today is a gift~~

I am just getting out of an 11 year marriage and I have learned to be myself and just talk to everyone. If you are lucky to find someone who you can actually hold an intelligent conversation with then you are lucky. If you don't succeed with the intelligent conversation part then at least you are trying. Don't give up. I believe that there is that one special someone for everyone. Finding them is like finding a needle in a haystack but it is possible.

Good-Luck!!!

Get a dog bro...it's a gaurantee.

*MissFit*

ruff ruff

alien amp pharm

spend time doing things you are interested in......you will meet women along the way and likely ones that share similar interests. (hobbies, take a class, keep busy, sports, etc)

Chemical Wizard

Quote Quote posted by FEISTY11975
    I am just getting out of an 11 year marriage and I have learned to be myself and just talk to everyone. If you are lucky to find someone who you can actually hold an intelligent conversation with then you are lucky. If you don't succeed with the intelligent conversation part then at least you are trying. Don't give up. I believe that there is that one special someone for everyone. Finding them is like finding a needle in a haystack but it is possible.

Good-Luck!!!
    Holy shit Johnny!!

Sounds like your doing pretty good already by posting those cawk pics and throwing some game down here. Sounds like Fisty11975 is very interested. And, I know sugarplum was flirting with your yesterday.

Looks like we might have a good old fashioned cat fight over Johnnny!!

~~The past is history, the future is a mystery, and today is a gift~~

Quote Quote posted by awittyusername
    Holy shit Johnny!!

Sounds like your doing pretty good already by posting those cawk pics and throwing some game down here. Sounds like Fisty11975 is very interested. And, I know sugarplum was flirting with your yesterday.

Looks like we might have a good old fashioned cat fight over Johnnny!!

Sorry!! I don't fight over any man!!!