Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Women & Men's opinions would be appreciated, meeting new & single women after a long

Johnnny

Women & Men's opinions would be appreciated, meeting new & single women after a long term relationship ends?

What are your methods to get back in the game & meet new available ppl?

It seems as though as you get older it gets harder to meet available ppl women in my case.

I meet women at the gym all the time & the majority of them are either too young, or already spoken for.

Not too mention some of the women here in Montreal compared to my home real home in Toronto are very different.

I've found many women here in Montreal to have attitudes compared to women in the Greater Toronto Area.

Whenever I'd visit relatives in Ontario I'd usually meet someone who wanted to hook up or date.

I'm from Toronto.. i'm not sure i would date you.. u have too many stalkers

I don't look for them. That's the best way to find them.

I am just getting out of an 11 year marriage and I have learned to be myself and just talk to everyone. If you are lucky to find someone who you can actually hold an intelligent conversation with then you are lucky. If you don't succeed with the intelligent conversation part then at least you are trying. Don't give up. I believe that there is that one special someone for everyone. Finding them is like finding a needle in a haystack but it is possible.

Good-Luck!!!

spend time doing things you are interested in......you will meet women along the way and likely ones that share similar interests. (hobbies, take a class, keep busy, sports, etc)

FEISTY11975 said:
I am just getting out of an 11 year marriage and I have learned to be myself and just talk to everyone. If you are lucky to find someone who you can actually hold an intelligent conversation with then you are lucky. If you don't succeed with the intelligent conversation part then at least you are trying. Don't give up. I believe that there is that one special someone for everyone. Finding them is like finding a needle in a haystack but it is possible.

Good-Luck!!!

Holy shit Johnny!!

Sounds like your doing pretty good already by posting those cawk pics and throwing some game down here. Sounds like Fisty11975 is very interested. And, I know sugarplum was flirting with your yesterday.

Looks like we might have a good old fashioned cat fight over Johnnny!! :chomp:

awittyusername said:
Holy shit Johnny!!

Sounds like your doing pretty good already by posting those cawk pics and throwing some game down here. Sounds like Fisty11975 is very interested. And, I know sugarplum was flirting with your yesterday.

Looks like we might have a good old fashioned cat fight over Johnnny!! :chomp:

Sorry!! I don't fight over any man!!! :evil:

Top Bottom