Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Women & Men's opinions would be appreciated, meeting new & single women after a long

Re: Women & Men's opinions would be appreciated, meeting new & single women after a l

awittyusername said:
Holy shit Johnny!!

Sounds like your doing pretty good already by posting those cawk pics and throwing some game down here. Sounds like Fisty11975 is very interested. And, I know sugarplum was flirting with your yesterday.

Looks like we might have a good old fashioned cat fight over Johnnny!! :chomp:

yeah, nice try wittykitty but i was not flirting with him. lol

Re: Women & Men's opinions would be appreciated, meeting new & single women after a l

Sugarplum said:
yeah, nice try wittykitty but i was not flirting with him. lol
LOL@ 'wittykitty' :D

Ulcasterdropout said:
LOL@ 'wittykitty' :D

Does this mean she wants to cut my nuts off to??? (like sugarplumbskitty)

Glad your back bro

alien amp pharm said:
spend time doing things you are interested in......you will meet women along the way and likely ones that share similar interests. (hobbies, take a class, keep busy, sports, etc)
Yes. You are definetely the expert in the woman-acquiring arena.
kidding bruh, if you are tagging the ass in your tard.

awittyusername said:
Does this mean she wants to cut my nuts off to??? (like sugarplumbskitty)
lol...that was classic
awittyusername said:
Glad your back bro
Banning wasn't so bad :D
I don't think they'll let me back next time though :whatever:

Follow the Tao johnnny, the tao.

Step 1, Keep your heart at bay, by not wanting the person it confuses her, also frees up the conversation as you just hang out.
Step 2, do something excellent in her presence thereby demonstrating your sexual worthiness.
Step 3, leave, the principle of 'We pursue that which retreats from us' will apply and she'll be all of you.

Follow the basic steps of the Tao and you can make any woman fall in love with you. It is of course a much longer lesson than that, but that's it in a nutshell.

Top Bottom