Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Women & Men's opinions would be appreciated, meeting new & single women after a long

Seashell said:
The quoting on this thread is paining me.. :confused:

me too.. :confused:

Jaded

you forgot to answer CC's question about walks in the scarborough bluffs! lmao!

I guess you missed it in my likes

I said
going for nice romantic walks

To me it doesn't matter to me where it is but Scarborough & that area is very nice.

May I ask why did you include LMAO?

Johnny,

Thank you now a few more

what type of wman are you looking for...

Are you a domineering man?

Do you require she cooks because well in the case of me for example, the racoons leave left overs.

I do want children , but i am looking for a Euproena male as i hope to live in his parents basement and want his momma to look after our broad of cubs.

Are you the romantic type?

Do you like to bowl?

What are you thoughts on maturbation?

CanadianCutie said:
Johnny,

Thank you now a few more

Do you require she cooks because well in the case of me for example, the racoons leave left overs.

I do want children , but i am looking for a Euproena male as i hope to live in his parents basement and want his momma to look after our broad of cubs.

Do you like to bowl?

I can't wait to read the reply on this one... Good job CC!!! You should start doing the interviews

jestros said:
Shit, you get one piece of ass in 20 years and all of a sudden you're an expert?

It's one piece of ass in the last 9 years.
Sheesk, get it right next time.

CanadianCutie

Thank you now a few more

Do you like to bowl?

So you're not into cooking much?

I make simple healthy meals myself as I always have things to do but I like to take time on the weekend or in the evening sometimes & make a nice meal.

I use the George Foreman Grill for my meats & poultry.

Although I want to learn more recipes, I usually when time permits use www.cooking.com for some new ideas. But the majority of the time I'm pretty simple. I would normally cook enough chicken & been to last me a few days at a time so I can just quickly pack some vegetables, steamed brown rice & meat & go.

You said you're looking for a Europena male, did you mean European?

Well I don't live in my parents basement LOL, I live in a 1 bedroom apartment by myself.

I like to be romantic, say go out for a nice dinner come home to a nice fireplace if there is one, or stay in all evening with a nice bottle of red wine or champange.

As for bowling I'm a very open minded person as I like bowling especially 10 pin bowling.

As for masturbation I'm totally open to it as it's what's been keeping me going the last while with my current situation.

Top Bottom