Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Women & Men's opinions would be appreciated, meeting new & single women after a long

CanadianCutie

I'm from Toronto.. i'm not sure i would date you.. u have too many stalkers

I have no stalkers, they are just internet bullies & they are all in the US.

As I said I don't bother that much with the other forum as you see I get along great with ppl here.

I think you would have a great time if you dated me as I treat women with respect, yet I have a little wild side to myself, I'm out going & caring, & I like to have fun just as long as we're together.

Plus I want to move back to Toronto soon as I'm getting tired of it in Montreal no offense to anyone.

FEISTY11975

I am just getting out of an 11 year marriage and I have learned to be myself and just talk to everyone. If you are lucky to find someone who you can actually hold an intelligent conversation with then you are lucky. If you don't succeed with the intelligent conversation part then at least you are trying. Don't give up. I believe that there is that one special someone for everyone. Finding them is like finding a needle in a haystack but it is possible.

Good-Luck!!!

I'm sorry your marriage didn't work out.

I've been in situations to have an intelligent conversation, but there isn't always chemistry.

I'm not giving up, but it is hard work.

& it's even harder when someone who's supposed to be your girlfriend ignored you "physically" for so long.

HMMM but u said people steal your pic.. so u can't stand up for yourself.. this concerns me..

please tell us a bit about yourself..

your likes your dislikes.. did you cry during titanic? do you enjoy long walks along the scarborough bluff? your height weight and measurements.. your desire to have children and whether or not you are willing to get one or both your nipples pierced..

Thank you

alien amp pharm said:
spend time doing things you are interested in......you will meet women along the way and likely ones that share similar interests. (hobbies, take a class, keep busy, sports, etc)
Shit, you get one piece of ass in 20 years and all of a sudden you're an expert?

I've been in situations to have an intelligent conversation, but there isn't always chemistry.

& it's even harder when someone who's supposed to be your girlfriend ignored you "physically" for so long.[/QUOTE]

I had a husband like that. He didn't ignore me just my "needs"!!

FEISTY11975 said:

& it's even harder when someone who's supposed to be your girlfriend ignored you "physically" for so long.

I had a husband like that. He didn't ignore me just my "needs"!![/QUOTE]

Gee Feisty, you don't have to throw yourself at Johnnny. (Its coming across as desperate)

awittyusername said:
I had a husband like that. He didn't ignore me just my "needs"!!

Gee Feisty, you don't have to throw yourself at Johnnny. (Its coming across as desperate)[/QUOTE]

I am not desperate. I gots me a MAN who doesn't ignore me in any way, shape or form!!! :qt: I am just being nice as usual!! :rose:

CanadianCutie

HMMM but u said people steal your pic.. so u can't stand up for yourself.. this concerns me..

your likes your dislikes.. did you cry during titanic? do you enjoy long walks along the scarborough bluff? your height weight and measurements.. your desire to have children and whether or not you are willing to get one or both your nipples pierced..

Thank you

Well actually I did stand up for myself when they stole my pic's, but they are just sooo stubborn that it comes to a point that it's a waste of my time.

I'd rather spend my time on something more productive like work or school or spending a romantic evening with a female.

As for likes well I'm open to many different things, obviously training, but that's just to keep our bodies looking good & healthy. I like going to concerts when there are good bands coming in town, going out for dinner or staying home & making dinner in front of a movie, going out to a movie, going out for drinks just the lady & myself or out with friends & her, family gatherings when there are some, going for nice romantic walks, taking vacations when we have money for them, I'm not really into the bar or club scene too much but I like to go out partying once in awhile, house parties I like as well, & I'm also into private fun as well.

So you can see I'm open too many different things.

As for The Titanic, it touched me when I saw it.

My height I'm 5ft10 about 195-200lbs with a 33 waist with short brown spikey hair & clean shaven, well dressed or casual.

I'd like to get married one day & have a family.

As for piercings I've never had nipple piercings, but I had 2 piercings in my left ear & I also find piercings on women sexy along with tattoo's (I've never had any).

But women w/o tattoo's & piercings is not a problem for me also.

alien amp pharm

spend time doing things you are interested in......you will meet women along the way and likely ones that share similar interests. (hobbies, take a class, keep busy, sports, etc)

This is always what I've found but somewhat difficult in my situation b/c all I do is go to the gym & work.

I used to play football & I did grappling a few years ago but there were no women in the course.

My work is sending me back to school for a year in computer tech support/networking & there are women at the school but not sure how it will turn out. I'm mainly there to get my diploma & a better job.

awittyusername

Holy shit Johnny!!

Sounds like your doing pretty good already by posting those cawk pics and throwing some game down here. Sounds like Fisty11975 is very interested. And, I know sugarplum was flirting with your yesterday.

Looks like we might have a good old fashioned cat fight over Johnnny!!

As for my pic's I'm not shy.

Are you sure SugarPlum was flirting? It's hard to tell over the net

& are you sure Feisty11975 isn't just giving suggestions?

Feisty11975

Sorry!! I don't fight over any man!!!

You are right about that.

CanadianCutie said:

Thank you

:lmao:

Johnnny said:
CanadianCutie

Well actually I did stand up for myself when they stole my pic's, but they are just sooo stubborn that it comes to a point that it's a waste of my time.

I'd rather spend my time on something more productive like work or school or spending a romantic evening with a female.

As for likes well I'm open to many different things, obviously training, but that's just to keep our bodies looking good & healthy. I like going to concerts when there are good bands coming in town, going out for dinner or staying home & making dinner in front of a movie, going out to a movie, going out for drinks just the lady & myself or out with friends & her, family gatherings when there are some, going for nice romantic walks, taking vacations when we have money for them, I'm not really into the bar or club scene too much but I like to go out partying once in awhile, house parties I like as well, & I'm also into private fun as well.

So you can see I'm open too many different things.

As for The Titanic, it touched me when I saw it.

My height I'm 5ft10 about 195-200lbs with a 33 waist with short brown spikey hair & clean shaven, well dressed or casual.

I'd like to get married one day & have a family.

As for piercings I've never had nipple piercings, but I had 2 piercings in my left ear & I also find piercings on women sexy along with tattoo's (I've never had any).

But women w/o tattoo's & piercings is not a problem for me also.

alien amp pharm

This is always what I've found but somewhat difficult in my situation b/c all I do is go to the gym & work.

I used to play football & I did grappling a few years ago but there were no women in the course.

My work is sending me back to school for a year in computer tech support/networking & there are women at the school but not sure how it will turn out. I'm mainly there to get my diploma & a better job.

awittyusername

As for my pic's I'm not shy.

Are you sure SugarPlum was flirting? It's hard to tell over the net

& are you sure Feisty11975 isn't just giving suggestions?

Feisty11975

You are right about that.

you forgot to answer CC's question about walks in the scarborough bluffs! lmao!

Top Bottom