Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Woman,periods,hormones and what we men deal with.

S

shrimp poboy

Ok I dont know about the rest of you wominz but come period time my ole lady is off her Rocker, I mean in an hours time she's crying one minute,laughing the next or screaming and cursing at me for fuckin nothing.I cant take much more of this nonsense ive already hung up on her mid sentence twice today.:mad:If I didnt enjoy the ass so much Id be up the road by now.

Im off my rocker 24-7 now :(

Its amazing how much hormones have to do with emotions. Its like emotions are not even real half the time

Im off my rocker 24-7 now :(

Its amazing how much hormones have to do with emotions. Its like emotions are not even real half the time

Last night she said she would prefer not to talk on the phone only by IM I was like WTF Does that mean?When I called to see why she was mopping up the tears and didnt want me to see...awwww

Well my X wife used to blow me away with her pre-period issues, wow she was nuts hormonally!
My GF is completely different she will go a little sideways but nothing as crazy nuts as the X wife...

Well my X wife used to blow me away with her pre-period issues, wow she was nuts hormonally!
My GF is completely different she will go a little sideways but nothing as crazy nuts as the X wife...

My wife refuses to admit it has anything to do with her hormones. Its all me and my fault. Her hormones have nothing to do with her turning into a mega bitch before her rag week..

I find it funny I got it down to a science now..

2 weeks out= big time nice,lovey dovey and horny as hell all the time.

1 week out everything changes and she is a fucking prick about everything.

the day its starts.. She is sick as hell and to drained to even talk.

the rest of the week she is off and on with the being nice or bitchy..

the week after. Only week she seems like a normal person.

Do you live in Utah? Are you Mormon? Because it appears we are married to the same person.

My wife refuses to admit it has anything to do with her hormones. Its all me and my fault. Her hormones have nothing to do with her turning into a mega bitch before her rag week..

I find it funny I got it down to a science now..

2 weeks out= big time nice,lovey dovey and horny as hell all the time.

1 week out everything changes and she is a fucking prick about everything.

the day its starts.. She is sick as hell and to drained to even talk.

the rest of the week she is off and on with the being nice or bitchy..

the week after. Only week she seems like a normal person.

CindyLou I was absolutely certifiable in the beginning and end of all 4 pregnancies. The second time I was like, "Thank goodness! I'm *just* pregnant - NOT CRAZY (like I thought the first time before I knew)".

And adolescents is so far off, I don't think my girls will ever be normal, especially the one that is being drugged.

Until thandie helped me, I had NO CLUE that peri-mental pause was so vicious, but also totally livable if you get yourself the bio identical hormones. Without them, I am nuts.... literally.

Never had a problem with PMS though... swear it.

CindyLou I was absolutely certifiable in the beginning and end of all 4 pregnancies. The second time I was like, "Thank goodness! I'm *just* pregnant - NOT CRAZY (like I thought the first time before I knew)".

And adolescents is so far off, I don't think my girls will ever be normal, especially the one that is being drugged.

Until thandie helped me, I had NO CLUE that peri-mental pause was so vicious, but also totally livable if you get yourself the bio identical hormones. Without them, I am nuts.... literally.

Never had a problem with PMS though... swear it.

Oh shit the great texas pie hole just showed up!!!!

Top Bottom