Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

without a doubt, i have the most efficient metabolism in the universe

Don't feel bad, when i was doing the Anabolic diet and it came time for the weekend carbup i would end up with a 10-15 lb increase by monday. Fun times.

ChefWide said:
Goulash... <inner Homer Simpson gargling sounds>

Dude. get the blood work, maybe your 'with child'...?

:rainbow:
she swore she was sixteen, dont bring that shit up again, mang

how the hell did you know about that anyway?

SugarPlum said:
i have gained 6lbs in one weekend.

yes, but then you went and Hiroshima'd the toilet, and were back to normal. plus you were probably eating way over maintainence calories..

Smurfy said:
Drop the beer!

NO! ;)

did i mention that im breaking or equalling record lifts almost every workout (and most of those were made when i was 30lbs heavier than i am now...at least)

still, this floppiness has to go. im gonna get ab etching if it keeps up, this is bullshit

GoldenDelicious said:
as of today, i am 13 pounds heavier than i was 8 weeks ago, without using roids, and eating about 2500 calories daily, on a high protein medium carb medium fat regime. i suspect that my bf% has gone up maybe 2% from 11-12ish

i know this isnt c and c material, but i have to bitch to somebody. the only dietary transgression i have committed is to have 4-5 beers on the weekend. even if i gained every calorie in the damn things, it doesnt explain it.

this totally blows.

ok

thats a pound and a hlaf per week.......assuming you weight 200...then you gained 4 pounds of fat...so thats a pound per week....

not too bad

GoldenDelicious said:
as of today, i am 13 pounds heavier than i was 8 weeks ago, without using roids, and eating about 2500 calories daily, on a high protein medium carb medium fat regime. i suspect that my bf% has gone up maybe 2% from 11-12ish

i know this isnt c and c material, but i have to bitch to somebody. the only dietary transgression i have committed is to have 4-5 beers on the weekend. even if i gained every calorie in the damn things, it doesnt explain it.

this totally blows.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

i can lose and gain 10lbs in 4-5 days without steroids.

The Shadow said:
ok

thats a pound and a hlaf per week.......assuming you weight 200...then you gained 4 pounds of fat...so thats a pound per week....

not too bad
but its over 8 weeks, bor.. :)

jkurz: you might be right. check my gallery, tell me what you think my bf is plz

Top Bottom