Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Winstrol & hair loss?

Any hairloss acceleration due to Winny intake is little to do with its deriative of DHT, as DHT is an extremely aggressive AR binder where Winny has very low affinity for the AR of both muscle tissue and scalp.
I believe most people are led to believe Winny is the evil being whereas in reality they are stacking with other steroids and that is likely where the real blame lies.

Bigfella.

The Bigfella said:
Any hairloss acceleration due to Winny intake is little to do with its deriative of DHT, as DHT is an extremely aggressive AR binder where Winny has very low affinity for the AR of both muscle tissue and scalp.
I believe most people are led to believe Winny is the evil being whereas in reality they are stacking with other steroids and that is likely where the real blame lies.

Bigfella.

Let's hear from some bro's who are predisposed to hairloss, and did Winny-only cycles (oral or injectable). what has your experience been?

Well, I'm only 6 days into:
Prop 125mg EOD
Winny (depot) 50mg EOD

I don't know if I'm prone to MPB, but I've always had a high hairline in front and many people over the years have commented that I'll go bald. I'm 32 now and basically have the same hairline that I've always had. I've done test and fina in the past at moderately high doses and didn't notice anything. I'm dieting now and doing the above cycle, so, far, no change in hairline...I'll keep you updated, it's too early to tell.

Last edited:
Top Bottom