Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Windows XP Serial Number!!!

try this bro

FCKGW-RHQQ2-YXRKT-8TG6W-2B7Q8

no guarentee though, lemmie know if it works

i don't know shit about it to be honest, just burned it from a friend and he says only the final version's serial works, the beta's serial doesn't. was wondering if anyone had it before i tried it

Most of the XP versions you get from work require a serial number and a PIN number. The serial number is gotten from the purchase order, the PIN is e-mailed to the account owner.

It's a glimpse of what .NET is all about, subscription based software.

But I think end user licenses are just serial numbers.

mdd said:
try this bro

FCKGW-RHQQ2-YXRKT-8TG6W-2B7Q8

no guarentee though, lemmie know if it works

HAHAHAHA!!!! That's the one I'm using..............I liked the "Fuck Gateway" abreviation...........lol.........works great.

I still cant shut off this 30 day activation shit. anybody know the real way if there is one? Ive got the final version of xp pro

you really think it means fuck gateway??? lol funny shit

have you done anything cool with XP yet? i wanna check out remote desktop, but dunno how yet

Final XP release isn't until the 25th of this month.

They are still adding activcard csp and putting the final touches on some MS PKI stuff.

I'm pretty sure you have to use the registration code and have them e-mail the PIN to you. And for those without network connectivity, there is a fax/phone number to call to get your PIN.

Top Bottom