Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Windows Media Player won´t play DVDs

What's the error message? By default it doesn't; you have to install DVD codecs which aren't included. I use another program called Power DVD.

not sure but if you put that error message into Google with the quotes you should get a few hits.

i got hits but no solutions. PowerDVD is freaking pay-ware

My jew claw won´t let me (i get to say that because im partly of jewish heritage. stfu)

uh yeah...something changed...I used to be able to as well...about a year ago, it must have been in the automatic updates or something.

Also, I downloaded over 7-10 programs to play DVDS, all either required money, or played for like 10 minutes and then shutdown demanding money.

I had a thread about this, too....I want a damn solution!

Well first off the DVD is copyright protected and if you have a DVD burner it will not work. The CD-rom issus just means your cd needs to be reformatted.

shamrock11 said:
Well first off the DVD is copyright protected and if you have a DVD burner it will not work. The CD-rom issus just means your cd needs to be reformatted.
used to work.

Top Bottom