Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

willing to donate all karma for sales pitch

markshark

MVP
EF VIP
type me up you experts out there your best sales pitch in detail, i work selling travel memberships and need some help. so lets do this! sell me! AND I WILL DONATE ALL OF MY KARMA to the best pitch.

also will donate half of all my karma for good trial closes and then good asking for the money hard closes.

Dude you have like 10 bux worth of K in eDollars.

I would help, but I suck.

ALL your karma??

I'LL GET RIGHT ON IT!!

:)
dude, i'm in marketing, but with the info you gave, i have no idea what the hell you do or need.

markshark said:
type me up you experts out there your best sales pitch in detail, i work selling travel memberships and need some help. so lets do this! sell me! AND I WILL DONATE ALL OF MY KARMA to the best pitch.

also will donate half of all my karma for good trial closes and then good asking for the money hard closes.

it all depends, If the close is to get a person to return your call i use

"Hey, this is Joe Bryan again, i know you are busy so i'll just keep calling until we can finally get in touch with one another" this is most effective in b2b

If in home, the 1st thing i say is " No thanks, i've already eaten dinner, could I have a cup of coffee"

In an office setting (theirs) i ask about the pic or items in their office..

The "fear of loss " close pisses me off, so i don't use it

Another good close for your service is "i'm not sure you can afford it" that one seems to work well with services

best pitch ever "why do you want this service"

in your case you may find out that they are planning a big trip for the mom and dad, or a honey moon they never had, point is you ask and obtain more info than you give..

stilleto said:
ALL your karma??

I'LL GET RIGHT ON IT!!

:)
dude, i'm in marketing, but with the info you gave, i have no idea what the hell you do or need.
lol
May I suggest you go to Barnes and Noble and buy several books by Zig Ziglar on closing the sale.. The only sales pitch that is going to work for you is one that you come up with or at least assist in creating... Good luck

markshark said:

For travel?

Simple... Here it is:

"Sir/maam, 10-20 years from now , when you are showing the pictures of your trip to your granchilder/children, you will not remember how much the trip cost, but you will have those pictures, memories and stories to tell for the rest of your life. Every time you show your photo album to friends and loved ones"

Gimme your Karma now n00b. Good luck on the sales job.

Top Bottom