x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabs.rudomestic-supply.com

View Poll Results: will your dvd player play dvd+r or dvd-r or neither?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Mine plays dvd+r

1 16.67%
  • Mine plays dvd-r

2 33.33%
  • Mine plays neither....just the mass produced dvd's

1 16.67%
  • Mine plays both

2 33.33%
  • I have no idea....speak english next time. I'm a bodybuilder dude.

0 0%

Will your dvd player play dvd+r or dvd-r?

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Will your dvd player play dvd+r or dvd-r? within the Chat & Conversation category.

Excerpt: This is a serious poll, I have to know whether or not to get a dvd+r recorder in addition to my dvd-r recorder for the wedding and party dvds that I make. I give them video as well but dvd is the preferred medium for several reasons. Panasonic dvds made last year play dvd-r. Philips and Magnavox play dvd+r. Not sure about Pioneer. Also.....has someone found a dvd+r recorder with a hard drive like Panasonic makes for the dvd-r format? We are talking console units for home

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Da Pope

Will your dvd player play dvd+r or dvd-r?

This is a serious poll, I have to know whether or not to get a dvd+r recorder in addition to my dvd-r recorder for the wedding and party dvds that I make.

I give them video as well but dvd is the preferred medium for several reasons.

Panasonic dvds made last year play dvd-r. Philips and Magnavox play dvd+r. Not sure about Pioneer.

Also.....has someone found a dvd+r recorder with a hard drive like Panasonic makes for the dvd-r format? We are talking console units for home entertainment systems.....NOT the computer burners.

Computer burned dvd's are loaded with compatibility problems with stand alone console units right now. Thye don't usually work in home entertainment systems so that is no good for me.

Da Pope
    bump ya'll uncooperative f**kers.

Staples had a whole big table of +R today but that doesn't mean much. Dell's pushing it too.

But -R has had a pretty good head start and that's what I've got. (Buddy of mine bought a box of -, I bought ONE + and swapped him ten-for-one. Heh.)

It's all BS anyway -- you can get a +/- burner unit, so there's nothing fundamentally incompatible about them.

"You're the policemen of the world.
    And the thing about policemen is ... nobody likes them.
    But they're necessary."

ELITE WEB SUPPORT.

Da Pope
    Originally posted by digger
    Staples had a whole big table of +R today but that doesn't mean much. Dell's pushing it too.

But -R has had a pretty good head start and that's what I've got. (Buddy of mine bought a box of -, I bought ONE + and swapped him ten-for-one. Heh.)

It's all BS anyway -- you can get a +/- burner unit, so there's nothing fundamentally incompatible about them.
    Both Sams Club and Costco are selling the dvd+r (Philips, Magnavox, Go Video) recorders as well. Not dvd-r (Panasonic) like Radio Shack sells.

Mine plays dvd-r.