Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

This is wierd...

SofaGeorge

I'm taking care of a 16 year old girl named Sunny this year. She is from Germany. The first day she went to school here, about the beginning of September, she lost her wallet. She was really bummed. It had her passport in it, all of her German IDs and credit cards, family pictures, etc...

Yesterday she came home carrying a big manila envelope. She showed it to me, a bit in shock. In it was her wallet and a typed note which read:

"I'm really sorry I took your wallet. I know it was wrong to do, and I don't know why I did it. I hope you will forgive me and not be angry. I am very very sorry for what I did."

Sunny said someone tucked the envelope into her hands while she was talking to friends and ducked away. She never even saw who handed it to her.

The wallet contained everything that was in Sunny's wallet when she lost it... except it now had five extra dollars.

What does anyone make of this?

Wow... that is pretty shocking. I wouldn't be worried about it if that's what you're thinking, since I don't see the logic in returning an item in its original + $5 condition if one had any ill intentions afterward. There's hope for humanity yet.

-Warik

One time I workt with a pothead, he found 100 bucks in the parking lot, he gave it to the manager. Then he got in a accident and had to get his face recontsructed

Someone with a guilty conscience that got the better of them. Perhaps someone who later became friends with the girl and had a really guilty conscience.

HG Pennypacker said:
Someone with a guilty conscience that got the better of them. Perhaps someone who later became friends with the girl and had a really guilty conscience.

That's what Sunny thinks. She said, "This has to be someone who has come to know me. That's why they feel so guilty."

What does anyone make of this? [/B]

Sofa,

I think the "X" individual realized his wrongful doing and tried to make a good deed out of it. A good samaritan if you will.

That is a great thing though. Good karma will be going back to the young man who stole the wallet and then returned it.

PoyeBoy said:
One time I workt with a pothead, he found 100 bucks in the parking lot, he gave it to the manager. Then he got in a accident and had to get his face recontsructed

that's fucked up!:rolleyes:

I think one of her friends found out who it was and laid the smack down. Anyone who would feel guilty about stealing the wallet would have returned it much sooner. Course I'm a cynic.

Top Bottom