Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why are the WIlliams sisters blasting the opposition?

circusgirl

Whya re they so much better than the other tennis pros? Sure, they've been playing since they were kids, but so have a lot of other people (cf Capriati). Is it genetics? Juice? Whaddya folks think?
BTW I don't have access to the Platinum boards so if you've been discussing it over there, I can't read it.
circusgirl

Why did Sergei Bubka break the world reckord in pole-vault 20 times? i would have to say genetics and talent.

Given that many of the pros in tennis have been playing since they were 2 I would go with gear on the williams sisters.

WODIN said:
Given that many of the pros in tennis have been playing since they were 2 I would go with gear on the williams sisters.

Probably female hormones. Has anybody checked to see if there is a bulge under their skirts?

They've definately put on some lean masss on.....but I definately wouldn't want to look up those skirts!

Attitude makes sports more fun. Hooray for rivalries! :arty: It's been stated lots of places that tennis pros aren't really friends with each other.

Sheer talent! 2 sisters both 1 and 2 in the World. Steroids would help them on some level but #1 and #2...sheer talent my friends.

Cure said:
Sheer talent! 2 sisters both 1 and 2 in the World. Steroids would help them on some level but #1 and #2...sheer talent my friends.

Also the fact that they are 1 and 2 and train together. Each gets to play regularly vs the best available player in the world.

Top Bottom