Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why Taxation is Theft, Abortion is Murder, & Gov't is Dangerous

A little bit more than you. ;)
“We have 1,000 guys out in the field,” he said (Erik D. Price said). “People make mistakes; they do stupid things sometimes.

lol Come one my parents work in the United Nations, my father did collaborate in the writing of the report about the activities of BW in Iraq... I could tell you a couple of things about those guys... how many international complaints they have because of violations of Human Rights... I could tell you how many of them have not been extraditated because of being American citizens knowing everybody (because it's filmed) what, when and where they did what they did... shooting people, animals, trampling people...

Part of these images were filtered to the public TV... come on... I make my living with the International Law... I don't want your life story...

That alone explains your bass-ackward approach to politics, economics and life.

Newsflash: The UN is an impotent, wasteful, corrupt organization that the entire world would be better off without. It's criminal that we give that organization a single nickle -- let alone fund it the way we do. Its location in New York is a pox on the city, state and country. I'd give the whole damn complex to Al Quada, the Westboro Baptist Church, or the Klu Klux Klan if it meant getting those useless jerks off US soil.

Let's see how well Vandy would function in the real private market if you turn off the endowments and grants. An endowed private educational institution is quite different from a for-profit.

I don't really get what point you're trying to make.

The point is that as a government tax collector, anything that makes his job less secure ( or his fat public benefits package) must be a bad thing, therefore super sizing government is good.

I do take cfort in the fact that everyte the US governor grows, it tears-off and does some incredibly messed-up things. At least that gives the libtards something to bitch about. Who knows, maybe we invade Canada next.

The point is that as a government tax collector, anything that makes his job less secure ( or his fat public benefits package) must be a bad thing, therefore super sizing government is good.

I do take cfort in the fact that everyte the US governor grows, it tears-off and does some incredibly messed-up things. At least that gives the libtards something to bitch about. Who knows, maybe we invade Canada next.

Are you drunk?

My point is that as a non-profit entity that isn't taxed, and exists partly on endowments, gifts and grants, an endowed private university is not a telling example of how the private sector would really deal with education.

Why the Public Education/ Health System in the States is not good?
Because you spend the day ccomplaining about it instead of being willing to pay more taxes and improve the system...

That's the only point.

The United States spends massive amounts on government primary and secondary education.As a matter of fact, the government schools in DC spend almost as much per student as Sidwell friends tuition, the private school attended by the president's daughters and described as the "Harvard of DC's private schools."

You know a very few policemen or firemen...
Did you read the 2007 US Congress-dossier about Blackwater activities in Iraq...? you should.

Blackwater isn't free market security, they're a U.S. government surrogate.

Executive Outcomes...private security has been banned by the UN. Ron Paul always had a small sign on his desk, "Don't steal, the government doesn't like competition."

A true free market security force would be accountable to the people and not the criminal gangs that forcibly extract money allegedly on their behalf.

My point is that as a non-profit entity that isn't taxed, and exists partly on endowments, gifts and grants, an endowed private university is not a telling example of how the private sector would really deal with education.

It's voluntary Vs. involuntary. If you make income taxes voluntary then it wouldn't be theft. The fact institutions of higher education take voluntary donations makes them free market. The federal government subsidizing anyone willing to attend college drives up higher education costs. Before you raise the "free rider" objection, the government system is rife with "free riders" both wealthy and poor.

As far as, "What about roads." Free market roads and canals have existed in the U.S. and I can physically walk to three stores in less than five minutes that sell water imported from far away because people would rather pay a premium for private sector drinking water even though the local government provides water for drinking.

If enough people want something it will always be provided by the market.

Thing is, I got it completely. Why do you have an issue with an institution that produces more people that pay taxes than people that would just turn down the opportunity if education was gifted to them? Grants are so... fucking... easy to get, and most community colleges transfer credits to good state schools. Hell, when I lived in PA, Bucks County Community College directly transferred to La Salle. What do you really want? Do you just think if we throw money at people it's going to stick on them, they'll immediately become motivated geniuses, and they'll solve all the world's problems?

Top Bottom