Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why is it so hard to find plain underwear? [Lots of karma if you can find this]

samoth

Okay, so I've worn the same CK hip briefs for like... longer than I can really remember. They discontinued the regular "CK Hip Brief" ones, and now prefix the exact same thing as "CK Body Hip Brief" in order to appear new and charge like $18 each.

Lots of karma to anyone that can find an online store or major chain selling CK hip briefs (black, size L) for $10-12.

...do people really spend like $20 for a single pair of underwear these days? Jeez. Must be 'cause of this annoying saggy-pants phenomenon, where underwear colors and brands are at least 50% visable at all times (word up, we'ze representin' da calvin klizine, dawg!).

How much do you people spend on your underwear?

:cow:

Edit: Karma award will be price-dependent and in the range of 100,000 to 250,000.

Last edited:
probaly becauese briefs are for gays and arent popular anymore

Oh, so this is a trend thing? I've worn these since HS... like 10 years or something. I didn't know underwear was trendy. They seem to make lots of brief-style stuff, but it's ridiculous colors and geigh designs. I just want plain black hip briefs.

... besides, boxer briefs seem to cost like $30+ each. I ain't paying that for bloody underwear.

Oh, so this is a trend thing? I've worn these since HS... like 10 years or something. I didn't know underwear was trendy. They seem to make lots of brief-style stuff, but it's ridiculous colors and geigh designs. I just want plain black hip briefs.

... besides, boxer briefs seem to cost like $30+ each. I ain't paying that for bloody underwear.

waht the fuck are you talking about bor, i got like 6 pair for 20 bucks for xmas, it was hanes not soime cheap ass shit

now if you want fucking versace underware that is different but shit who caress, its underware

waht the fuck are you talking about bor, i got like 6 pair for 20 bucks for xmas, it was hanes not soime cheap ass shit

now if you want fucking versace underware that is different but shit who caress, its underware

I'm pretty stubborn. I'm going to stick with black CK hip briefs unless I don't have any other option.

I've gotten them on sale in various places in-store or online for $7-10, but now that they've remodeled and remarketed ("discontinued" with a "new" product), everyone's charging the retail $16 or something. WTF. All their boxer briefs are over $25, too. I refuse to pay that much for stupid underwear.

fuckin A, go to costco and buy a pack of underwear.

I refuse to wear TTT underwear, dammit!

I'm willing to consider other options, but you know how it is... once you find something that fits and looks perfect on you -- and you know they last a resonably long time -- it's hard to switch.

C'mon, this is a BBing board. I thought BBing was all about looking good in underwear. :D

Top Bottom