Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

why i reallly hate Hillary

this is true...tell me more :qt:

People have been clamoring for change for over a decade. And they want to vote in a harpy who has had her hand in the policies of American politics since 1992. It will be like the refrain from a Talking Heads song, "Same as It Ever Was".

People have been clamoring for change for over a decade. And they want to vote in a harpy who has had her hand in the policies of American politics since 1992. It will be like the refrain from a Talking Heads song, "Same as It Ever Was".

i'm not a big fan of new york state...that said, george pataki was the right person...i'm not sure why he got no traction at all? i could have generated as much interest as he did.

i'm not a big fan of new york state...that said, george pataki was the right person...i'm not sure why he got no traction at all? i could have generated as much interest as he did.

Because he is a paczki, pierogi, and a potato pancake all in one. And a pasty to boot. People want flamboyant assholes. Or a smooth pimp from Starsky and Hutch. They want change? Give $15 to whoever has a job. That'll change the fuck out of things.

Because he is a paczki, pierogi, and a potato pancake all in one. And a pasty to boot. People want flamboyant assholes. Or a smooth pimp from Starsky and Hutch. They want change? Give $15 to whoever has a job. That'll change the fuck out of things.

It will also encourage people to languish at the bottom of the ladder..that's bad ju-ju

It's really sad how pathetic Americans are. They all want to make America great again, but don't realize it never was great. Just a dumping ground for the rest of the worlds unwanted trash.

I'm going to have that song stuck in my head all day :mad:

Top Bottom