Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

This is why I fly solo everywhere and with everything I do

KillahBee

My crew from back home is typical - all grew up together, all went to school together, all come from same backgrounds. So the first of our group is getting married in Nov. We're planning the bach party. Of course, we're doing Vegas. For all you dudes who think chicks are high maintenance and tough to plan with, you should be around these assholes for a few days. First they are all in, then one drops out last minute, then they can all do this weekend, then one can't do this weekend, then we get the Bellagio suite like we agreed upon and one bitches about the cost, then bachelor refuses to go to strip clubs cause his CUNT of a fiance says the wedding will be off if that happens, the this one only wants to do Fri-Sun but the rest of us want Th-Sun.

Unreal. Dudes are worse than chicks. At least you can punch a chick in her mouth to shut her up

and he wonders why he's been single thus far

Who uses the term "my crew" unless you're a race car driver
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOOLOLOLOLOLO <--- for you KB!

dude, word on all that. I've got a couple ''good bros'' that I'd take a bullet for but as for most anyone else, meh...

Wow, heather, you're bordering on insane post stalkering girl who has a crush on the guy who won't give her the time of day again. You were doing well for a while.

Oh look, the OTHER past-her-prime and not married chick I have on ignore showed up.

lol, I'm like the Pied Piper (sp?) for old, lonely chicks on the e-webs.

Put me on ignore, ladies, and we'll move forward amicably. :)

juiceddreadlocks said:
dude, word on all that. I've got a couple ''good bros'' that I'd take a bullet for but as for most anyone else, meh...

I don't have time for high maintenance dudes in my life, I don't get these fools. Everything is a project

Top Bottom