Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

why are females called "women"

Adam wakes up scratches his head and finds he's missing a rib and there's a naked human standing in front of him. He gets a strange feeling from down below and he says, "whoa man"

It's in the Genesis account somewhere?

Jay Cartwright said:
Adam wakes up scratches his head and finds he's missing a rib and there's a naked human standing in front of him. He gets a strange feeling from down below and he says, "whoa man"

It's in the Genesis account somewhere?

yea something like that

Milo Hobgoblin said:
Because "lying, disloyal, backstabbing, vindictive bitches" takes too long to say.. so "women" was the best we could come up with.

wow, so much truth in that sentence

K for this MAN

Funy thing about relationships adn how they end.. the vast majority of the time.. the man will just walk away and move on.. the women will blame him for all hsi problems.. slash all his tires.. accuse him of rape.. call his new girlfriends.. you name it.

Ive sen women accuse their ex's of child abuse/molestation just so they could get full custody and get more child support to spend on sitters so they could go out and fuck as many men as possible... all the while claiming what a horrible man their ex was.

I cant count the times Ive seen this happen to some poor schmoe..

Women are just fucking mean.. down to the bone... the rare moment you catch a woman being nice its either to her children or to some guy she is hoping to get something from..

Look at how they behave in stores.. rude in line.. HORRIBLE to the people who work there.. mena to ANYONE in the service industry.. I pity the poor waiter who makes a mistake with women clientele... just gets beat down.

Watching them in the grocery store or the gym is like watching a bunch of rabid vultures.. guys are just cruising along trying to do their business and the women are just psycho.. hold up the line so they can save 5 cents on some fuckng tampons and argue for 5 minutes about it with the cashier....

SublimeZM said:
the prefix "wo" means dickless and stupid
i should red ur lego ass for that :evil:

Top Bottom