Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

why dont all females sell their eggs?

p0ink

you chicks get like 5g's and up for selling your eggs. fuck working. just sell your eggs all the time. why dont more of you do it?

I know dude. I have heard of programs that offer $30k. But you have to be 6', blonde, and going to Harvard.

Seriously though, guys only get $50 a pop at the best and you're looking at 5k per egg.

Dude I'm marrying a Swedish Supermodel nuclear physicist and we are going to live off her eggs.

JC

joncrane said:
I know dude. I have heard of programs that offer $30k. But you have to be 6', blonde, and going to Harvard.

In that case the EF chicks could only get about 10 bux.

Just kiddin.

Actually, isnt it quite a big deal/operation? Females only have a set number of eggs, unlike guys who are always producing spunk.

Last edited:
women get all the high paying sex jobs.

stripper, prostitute, egg donor

i dont know if i'd be comfortable having 100 or so kids running around that i never get to meet though.

If they take the DNA out of the egg it wouldn't be so bad.

nordstrom said:
i dont know if i'd be comfortable having 100 or so kids running around that i never get to meet though.

they wouldnt be your responsibility though.

nordstrom said:
women get all the high paying sex jobs.

stripper, prostitute, egg donor

If they take the DNA out of the egg it wouldn't be so bad.

JESUS CHRIST!

The same thought crossed my mind as I was having a bacon n cheese omelette this morning!

I've never done it but I wouldn't have a problem with having kids running around that were mine that I didn't know about.

I'd have 30,000 ways to forget about them entirely.

I heard its very painful. They give 3000 from what i hear. if every girl donated eggs, the price would drop and it would be like $50.00

We have thousands of eggs. The problem with selling them, is that the egg removal is rather invasive. You get shot up with tons of hormones weeks in advance (and not the good kind that are usually discussed on EF), then the doctors... urk. Let's just say that the path to the ovary is a winding road through the vagina, uterus, and fallopian tubes that was not meant to be traversed in that direction.

Top Bottom