Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why Don't We Give Birth Control to those Poor Countries Hidden in the Food we Give em

curling

I watched alot of TV over the weekend and you know those commercials about giving them .80 a day to sponsor a child which I am actually probably going to do. But I don't really see how this helps these people. So my wife spoke up and said why don't we slip birth control in with the food we give them. I have to admit it sounded like a good idea. I mean obviously these people can't support the kids they are having but keep screwing and producing like rabbits. So if we gave them birth control in their food they would be full and they could screw like rabbits but not have all these unforturnate kids running around shoeless and hungry.

Good idea. It goes with mine that everyone on welfare or drugs etc should be on birthcontrol. I take it even further to everyone when they turn twelve then when they are atleast in there twenty's, married w/job, pass drug test, and pass a basic child care class. Then you can have kids.

I need to get a license to go fishing. But, some crack whore can have 6 kids???

Because it's not our place to decide who can reproduce and who can't. There is also the small fact that you would be giving medication to people without their knowledge.

curling said:
Why don't we do something only our most insane and radical enemies accuse us of doing, and thereby prove they were right all along?

I'd rather they continue to be seen as insane crackpots.

Mere rumors of this sort of thing have made the people in backwater countries reject vaccination, and that has kept us from wiping out polio the way we wiped out smallpox. You probably don't even remember polio. I do. No one benefits from a world with polio in it -- even the makers of iron lungs and crutches would rather invest their money elsewhere.

Re: Why Don't We Give Birth Control to those Poor Countries Hidden in the Food we Giv

digger said:
I'd rather they continue to be seen as insane crackpots.

Mere rumors of this sort of thing have made the people in backwater countries reject vaccination, and that has kept us from wiping out polio the way we wiped out smallpox. You probably don't even remember polio. I do. No one benefits from a world with polio in it -- even the makers of iron lungs and crutches would rather invest their money elsewhere.

Why wouldn't these people want to take birth control in the first place. Do they like seeing their own children starve? And btw I don't remember writing what you quoted me saying was that from another post or what?

How about we just stop sending them anything at all and let them figure out for themselves they need to stop having kids or they will starve.

Re: Why Don't We Give Birth Control to those Poor Countries Hidden in the Food we Giv

Milo Hobgoblin said:
How about we just stop sending them anything at all and let them figure out for themselves they need to stop having kids or they will starve.

You are probably right but man it would be hard since it ain't the kids fault that their parents are stupid.

It may not be the kids fault, but its not my fault or my childrens fault either.. and neither I or them or you should be getting fucked in the ass at tax time to feed these people.

They need to figure out that fucking makes babies and if they figured that out they need to figure out birth control.

No matter how poor you are you can always afford to have sex (at least in the short term). I'm all for it.

can anyone say CHEAP LABOUR!!

i bet they'd all work cheaper than mexicans! Just pay 'em with leftovers... :)

Top Bottom