Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why does it seem like every other day is leg day?

Dial_tone

MVP
EF VIP
Leg day seems to come around twice as fast as other bodyparts. It's wiping me out, mang.

probably because you're training legs once every 2 days. and hey, you should stop doing that, it's counterproductive.

actually it's every 4th day, biatch. I'm about to switch things around.

I think I will skip today. I need to get a cellphone battery and a wireless NIC for work.

leg day tomorrow.

box squats on monday.

deads today.

no problems here, but no legs again after tomorrow til monday again.

I hear you orb...I train each body part three times a week and hit thighs and calves on different days... I feel like I am hitting my legs every time I go to the gym.

Yeah lift 3x a week, legs every other workout, so I'm hitting them a ton. Same with heavy back stuff. It really takes a toll, but damn it works wonders on my body. Every 5-6 weeks I need to go a little lighter for about 2 weeks to recharge, then go back at it and set PR's within a workout of going heavy again.

Between the legs twice a week and my cycling on the in between days, it can really get tiring, but it's a constant outlet for all the overwhelming stress that would normally build up without it.

Top Bottom