Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why does everyone feel obligated to talk to me in the elevator?

Seriously mangs, I get in the elevator and people I dont know try to make small talk, I usually shut them up by answering with one word answers and then stair blankly into the wall, other wise I put on my sunglass and put my hand to my ear and act like a secret agent.

this thread will get maybe 4 replies, yeah, Im that awesome

Because you look so friendly and approachable. Next time someone tries to talk to you on the elevator just stare at them.

FreeballinDC said:
What do you expect, it's a part of your job as an elevator attendant to make small talk.

Poyeboy,

How much does that job pay? I have always wondered? And where do you pee? Do you have a cup or do they give you breaks?

Pretend you're retarded in the elevator. Drool a little bit, cross your eyes, and make strange movements with your limbs and head periodically. Keep opening and closing your mouth as well, and stick your tongue out. That way, if anyone does try and talk to you, they won't expect much of a conversation anyways. Plus, it's fun getting good at it and fooling people. I do it on long car rides to cars that are passing us by slowly. I wave and they usually get a really sad look on their faces and wave back.

oh come on - everyone has seen that list of shit to do in the elevator - just do all of it.

I like the one of telling people that you have new socks on.

Top Bottom