Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why do white people act like all blacks think the same?

Dial_tone

MVP
EF VIP
One need look no further than Bo-den and Longhorn85 to disprove that theory.

Dial_tone said:

Unfortuantely that kind of thinking isn't along the lines of skin color. It's along the lines of any defined separation of ideas. All liberals think the same. All pickyourowngrouphere think the same. blah blah blah.

V-Machine said:
Why do blacks generalise about whites just because one white generalised about blacks?

If the search function worked worth a shit I could rebut that one in milliseconds.

I dont know dial tone, but I live in an apartment and if I ever have black neighbors again, I will shoot myself.

All the black "stereotypes" exist in the apartment next door.

With that said, I understand that "not all black people are the same".

Dial_tone said:

Longhorn is a unique occurance...not to many blacks in the GOP.

To answer your thread title simply...whites think blacks have a racial agenda that commonly binds them to one another.

Because all humans make assumptions and create stereotypes. That's part of how we make sense of our world.

It's a natural extension of the things the human brain does to organize information. We start creating categories and making generalizations from the time we're toddlers. It's actually something we need to unlearn almost on a case-by-case basis as we encounter acceptions.

Last edited:
Top Bottom