Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why do people thank Talonracer for good things, but not blame him for bad things?

Damn HI, you and i are on the same wavelength. i just posted this 30s. before you. i deleted it though. don't wanna clutter the board with useless posts.

Is this thread a joke? Please tell me it's not. I've spent the last half day figuring this one out. But I'm suspecting that this is all a hoax.

Why dont you shut the fuck up and get a life!

I know you want to be popular on this site so bad, but do you really need to post on every goddamn thread and start 87 new topics a day?

The Nature Boy said:
Is this thread a joke? Please tell me it's not. I've spent the last half day figuring this one out. But I'm suspecting that this is all a hoax.

All the threads are a spoof, a giant joke for (1) people who say they are leaving but show up later and (2) people who post the most inane, stupid threads you can imagine just to get attention. I'm sure some people got pissed but hey it was in good fun and proved a point

talonracer said:

All the threads are a spoof, a giant joke for (1) people who say they are leaving but show up later and (2) people who post the most inane, stupid threads you can imagine just to get attention. I'm sure some people got pissed but hey it was in good fun and proved a point

I know. I was spooing the spoofers. Trying to anyway.

BO-CEPHUS said:
Why dont you shut the fuck up and get a life!

I know you want to be popular on this site so bad, but do you really need to post on every goddamn thread and start 87 new topics a day?

he has the right to say what he wants when he wants.

Top Bottom