Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why do people die while taking ephedrine?

Lift Chief

I mean the media blames it on ephedrine but as with most things i'm sure the media is not giving and unbiased analysis....

So is it prior conditions that ephedrine aggravates?... taking too much?... too much stressful exertion while on it?.... a combination of the 3?

More people probably die from tylenol every year than from ephedrine too... but id like some opinions.

Well it can raise heart rate and blood pressure. I know my bp skyrockets while on eca. I can understand how taking too much can lead to a trip to the ER ...

I do thing it is silly to ban it though, mostly because sane dosages of ephedrine won't harm any healthy individual.

-sk

there are no good or bad drugs. only good and bad users. much of the hype with ephedrine was due to a few high profile users abusing it and suffering the consequences.

at least that is my take on it.

bdog527 said:
there are no good or bad drugs. only good and bad users. much of the hype with ephedrine was due to a few high profile users abusing it and suffering the consequences.

at least that is my take on it.

Right on the money, bro.

We have to pay the price for others' stupidity.:mad:

People die because they are morons and deserve to die. I listen to my body and my body tells me 1/2 a tab of pure ephedrine is all I need for a work-out boost.

We need Ephedrine, cigarettes, drugs etc... We no longer have a true Darwinian society so these things have become our lions and tigers to kill off the weak.

Lift Chief said:

So is it prior conditions that ephedrine aggravates?... taking too much?... too much stressful exertion while on it?.... a combination of the 3?

pretty much yes. people with high blood pressure, high triglycerides or anything else that predisposes one to a heart attack or stroke are at risk by taking such a powerful stimulant. heat stroke through overexertion would be another factor i imagine.

Re: Re: Why do people die while taking ephedrine?

bdog527 said:

pretty much yes. people with high blood pressure, high triglycerides or anything else that predisposes one to a heart attack or stroke are at risk by taking such a powerful stimulant. heat stroke through overexertion would be another factor i imagine.

The Rand Corporation analyzed all of the cases of ephedrine "related" deaths and found that only 2 could be linked directly to the ephedrine. The remainder had conflicting variables, such as pre-existing conditions, multiple drug combinations, etc.

The ridiculous claim that 1000's have reported dangerous side effects is based on the FDA's hotline which records messages from individuals who claim to have used ephedrine and experience "side effects". Since the FDA does not follow up on the cases to determine their validity, they have been discredited as unscientific.

Top Bottom