Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why do people on this board think I have a sub par physique...

P

plifter

while people at the gym frequently compliment me. Also people at work compliment me as well. It really makes me self conscious when I get bashed on this board. But then I go to work and some female coworkers comment on my "powerful arms". I think it has to do with people on this board are comparing me to pro "fitness models" and bodybuiders while other people compare me to the whole population.

If you worried about people on an internet message board busting your chops, me thinks you put a little too much credibility with people you've never met. If the people who give meaning to your life compliment you, then that should be testament enough. Besides, I think 11 and a half inch arms are damned impressive :)

Oh shit Yellow --- ROTFLMAO

Man it really doesn't matter - Chief.
No one here is gonna blow your horn but you so get over it.
When I put up my pic's I got ten reply's.
Your lookin for something that isn't gonna happen.

because the people on the board aren't standing there in front of your face and feel that maybe if they put you down they will make themselves feel better. Just my .02

I go with the previous replies. Man I'm normally 250+/- lbs and posted my pic a few weeks back, and guess what happened ?. I got the slagging of a lift time of my shaved head, but it was all fun.
Regards
Bouncer

I think it is because the people who give us compliments don't take exercise as serious as we do, whereas most of the people on this board do take exercise serious, so 17in arms isn't impressive to someone who has 18. Ya know whad I mean man?

"But then I go to work and some female coworkers comment on my "powerful arms". I think it has to do with people on this board are comparing me to pro "fitness models" and bodybuiders while other people compare me to the whole population."

You know why? When you are at work you are wearing something called "clothing." I don't think your pics on the board included that though.

Seriously, there are alot of guys out there, particularly powerlifters, who look pretty impressive clothed. When the garments come off it is the tanned "scrawny" dudes that are more photogenic though. Really depends on what you are going for. I may be buffer than you, but you are alot stronger, so I respect that.

Didn't someone once say... clothes make the man?

When the clothes come off, its all about proportions. With clothes, you just get a general idea. Like when you smell something good in the kitchen. But then when the clothes come off, thats when you get to test out the baked goods, or when you eat what you smell in the kitchen. Sometimes the smell is much better than what it actually tastes like.

I think it stems from you proudly posting that pic of your teeennnnyy weeenny pee pee.

Top Bottom