Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

why do guys talk in the locker room? naked? with their junk out?

Do they? lol. Have you noticed if it this was a trend with the guys with the bigger units? Maybe they just want to make the other guys jealous?

Why is it always so called STRAIGHT guys that do this shit?

Actually PP, 95% of the offenders are old men.

They do not hesitate to throw one leg up on the bench and tell you a story from the old days with their wrinkled sausage out and about.... I'm sure old women are probably the same way with their old floppy boobs, right?

This is also the reason I prefer to change before I go to the gym, if possible, and I'd also rather not shower in a place where you have a 75% chance of getting athletes foot. Just like Raina said, its better to shower at your house.

I'm one of those guys. AFter spending ten years showering every morning with 30 other guys you lose the insecurity that nudity may cause.

Wear flip-flops in the shower to avoid athletes foot. Anyone that doesn't shower after a workout is a dirtbag IMO.

BeefyBull said:
Actually PP, 95% of the offenders are old men.

They do not hesitate to throw one leg up on the bench and tell you a story from the old days with their wrinkled sausage out and about.... I'm sure old women are probably the same way with their old floppy boobs, right?

This is also the reason I prefer to change before I go to the gym, if possible, and I'd also rather not shower in a place where you have a 75% chance of getting athletes foot. Just like Raina said, its better to shower at your house.
LMAO!

Because they are secure enough in their heterosexuality to do it. Clothing is only really necessary to keep warm and to show off. Otherwise is it just a nuisance.

guards said:
I'm one of those guys. AFter spending ten years showering every morning with 30 other guys you lose the insecurity that nudity may cause.

Wear flip-flops in the shower to avoid athletes foot. Anyone that doesn't shower after a workout is a dirtbag IMO.

It's not about insecurity, its about respect for others. Just b/c you're completely cool with flopping around, doesnt mean the guy next to you wants to see your twig & berries....lol.

No one said not to shower after workouts, its just better to go directly home and shower for as long as you want, any way you want, in the comfort of your own home (or the home of someone close to you).

I gotta agree! It's mostly the older guys. I had one member at the gym start talking to me, put one foot on the bench and start drying the boys! I'm like WTF! :eek2: Then to top it all off, he starts to dry his feet, the one on the bench and the one ON THE FLOOR WITHOUT MOVING OR SWITCHING FEET! :barf:

LOL; it's usually the older guys in my gym too. Reminds me of the Seinfeld "good naked" vs. "bad naked" episode, and it's all Bad Naked, fat guys who spend all the time in the shower, diddling themselves in the sauna, and never actually work out.

Top Bottom