x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

why do guys talk in the locker room? naked? with their junk out?

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about why do guys talk in the locker room? naked? with their junk out? within the Chat & Conversation category.

Excerpt: why? dress yourself then talk...

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    madbomber31

why do guys talk in the locker room? naked? with their junk out?

why? dress yourself then talk...

Do they? lol. Have you noticed if it this was a trend with the guys with the bigger units? Maybe they just want to make the other guys jealous?

Why is it always so called STRAIGHT guys that do this shit?
    Hater of humanity.

Actually PP, 95% of the offenders are old men.

They do not hesitate to throw one leg up on the bench and tell you a story from the old days with their wrinkled sausage out and about.... I'm sure old women are probably the same way with their old floppy boobs, right?

This is also the reason I prefer to change before I go to the gym, if possible, and I'd also rather not shower in a place where you have a 75% chance of getting athletes foot. Just like Raina said, its better to shower at your house.

I'm one of those guys. AFter spending ten years showering every morning with 30 other guys you lose the insecurity that nudity may cause.

Wear flip-flops in the shower to avoid athletes foot. Anyone that doesn't shower after a workout is a dirtbag IMO.
    "The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done. "

George Carlin

Big Jroy
    Originally posted by BeefyBull
    Actually PP, 95% of the offenders are old men.

They do not hesitate to throw one leg up on the bench and tell you a story from the old days with their wrinkled sausage out and about.... I'm sure old women are probably the same way with their old floppy boobs, right?

This is also the reason I prefer to change before I go to the gym, if possible, and I'd also rather not shower in a place where you have a 75% chance of getting athletes foot. Just like Raina said, its better to shower at your house.
    LMAO!

Elite Mentor
    Because they are secure enough in their heterosexuality to do it. Clothing is only really necessary to keep warm and to show off. Otherwise is it just a nuisance.

Originally posted by guards
    I'm one of those guys. AFter spending ten years showering every morning with 30 other guys you lose the insecurity that nudity may cause.

Wear flip-flops in the shower to avoid athletes foot. Anyone that doesn't shower after a workout is a dirtbag IMO.
    It's not about insecurity, its about respect for others. Just b/c you're completely cool with flopping around, doesnt mean the guy next to you wants to see your twig & berries....lol.

No one said not to shower after workouts, its just better to go directly home and shower for as long as you want, any way you want, in the comfort of your own home (or the home of someone close to you).

I gotta agree! It's mostly the older guys. I had one member at the gym start talking to me, put one foot on the bench and start drying the boys! I'm like WTF! Then to top it all off, he starts to dry his feet, the one on the bench and the one ON THE FLOOR WITHOUT MOVING OR SWITCHING FEET! :barf:

LOL; it's usually the older guys in my gym too. Reminds me of the Seinfeld "good naked" vs. "bad naked" episode, and it's all Bad Naked, fat guys who spend all the time in the shower, diddling themselves in the sauna, and never actually work out.