Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

why do guys talk in the locker room? naked? with their junk out?

HUCKLEBERRY FINNaplex said:
LOL,this reminds of that thread where the guy walked into the gym bathroom to wash his hands and some dude had his bits flopped up on the counter tile shaving his pubes.

He should have taken his weight belt and just chopped that shit off like a guiotine. That is completely out of hand, I agree. That person needed to be told to stop that shit.

After spending over a year "utilizing" my old gym showering facilities I now always go straight home afterwards and use my own shower. Feels better, is better, much better. you can relax at home and everything isnt wrinkeld i.e. clothing. Plus by the time I factored in putting my clothes in a garment bag and changing my toiletries contents I was only saving a few minutes a day. I like to spend as little time in the gym as possible.

I hit the gym for an hour or two then leave. The last thing i want to do is hang around and watch TV in the locker room.

When I need to I dont mind using the facilities.

Oh yea, I dont much care for guys striding around nude, but I dont have a problem with normal locker room nuduty.

i don't get why athletes have such a problem with gays. You hear football players all the time saying that they wouldn't shower with a gay guy, but they do shower with straight guys. If men are naked in a shower together it is already semi
rainbow.gif

What I'm hearing from a lot of people is the showers are for you beautiful people only.
Remember, one day you will be one of those older people.
You're going to be young and gorgeous for maybe 20 years, if you're lucky.
Then you get to be older for the next 40-50 years.
Our society is aging. The percentage of the population that is older grows every year.
Get used to it, you're out of step with reality.

Top Bottom