Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

why do guys talk in the locker room? naked? with their junk out?

I really don't know what the big qualm is. I frequently let my trouser snake out to get some freash air; between sets in the gym, driving in my car, waiting in long lines, in the grocery store. This way I'm no longer bonded by constricting underwear, and at the same time get some natural rays on my rod. Let me tell you, nothing sexually attracts people more than a hairless, tanned pink poker on display for all to see. Remember: when in doubt, always whip it out.

madbomber31 said:
why? dress yourself then talk...

What's the big deal? If you ever played team sports or are in the military this is a non-issue. I think you are overly self-conscious. It would seem stranger to me for everyone to be silent.

If you're bashful change at home.

KnoXville said:
I really don't know what the big qualm is. I frequently let my trouser snake out to get some freash air; between sets in the gym, driving in my car, waiting in long lines, in the grocery store. This way I'm no longer bonded by constricting underwear, and at the same time get some natural rays on my rod. Let me tell you, nothing sexually attracts people more than a hairless, tanned pink poker on display for all to see. Remember: when in doubt, always whip it out.

This came straight out of the Gay Agenda. Now I understand how come he was so knowledgeable about it.

Preferring not to see some old guys stretched out applesack has no correlation between being overly self-concious about ones self. I think it's more about not wanting to be subjected to looking at something that is physically unattractive and quite repugnant.

BeefyBull said:

No one said not to shower after workouts, its just better to go directly home and shower for as long as you want, any way you want, in the comfort of your own home (or the home of someone close to you).

Then why go into the locker room at all? Take a piss before you leave the house, go straight to the weight room and knock out your workout and leave. Then you won't be forced to see another man naked.

Fact of the matter is, your membership pays for the locker room/shower/saunas, etc., so you might as well enjoy it.

KnoXville said:

LMAO, reminds me of the seinfeld episode where elaine had the date......"he took IT out!!"

madbomber31 said:
why? dress yourself then talk...

lol! kronk complains about this every day....and he showers at home....today he was like.... god damn! i just want to go in and wash my hands and instead i gotta be surrounded by 5 guys completly nude...shaving and talking to each other...

its the same is the girls locker room as well....it would be nice if most of the girls were hot..but they are old or fat...lol

LOL,this reminds of that thread where the guy walked into the gym bathroom to wash his hands and some dude had his bits flopped up on the counter tile shaving his pubes.

HUCKLEBERRY FINNaplex said:
LOL,this reminds of that thread where the guy walked into the gym bathroom to wash his hands and some dude had his bits flopped up on the counter tile shaving his pubes.

i think in the state of NY thats grounds for assault and battery.

I'm pretty comfortable with nudity in the locker room though I wasn't when I was pre pubescent and the other boys were not because I was a year younger than them.

It is very easy to walk with your towel in front of your gear though, I don't know why some guys don't bother doing that.

Definitely have noticed a lot of gays in the locker room that check things out closer than they need to. Oh well....doesn't really hurt me any.

Top Bottom