Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why did my ex wife do this?

biteme

MVP
EF VIP
As her attorney was filling out the temorary orders, there was a box for no unrelated guests of the opposite sex overnight. I said, "I've never had a gf spend the night with my daughter at home but I don't want that box checked because I could have a friend over or something". My ex sticks her tongue out twice as in a disgusting gag me type way. I think she wants me.

biteme said:
As her attorney was filling out the temorary orders, there was a box for no unrelated guests of the opposite sex overnight. I said, "I've never had a gf spend the night with my daughter at home but I don't want that box checked because I could have a friend over or something". My ex sticks her tongue out twice as in a disgusting gag me type way. I think she wants me.

Do you want her?

fine line between love and hate

It's not uncommon for the soon-to-be or ex wife to want "no unrelated guests of the opposite sex" over. Basically it lets her jerk your chain even if something innocent is happening (i.e. you have your GF over, she drinks two glasses of wine and wants to sleep there instead of driving).

Here's what I'd do... steer INTO the skid. Say, "OK, fine. But let's just go with no guests overnight" across-the-board. First, we don't even know if you (the ex wife) will only seek the company of other men. Second, relatives are even more likely to sexually abuse children than most complete strangers (i.e. everyone has a perverted uncle).

Basically if she wants an inch, give her the entire foot and let her deal with the fallout.

PICK3 said:
Do you want her?

fine line between love and hate

. SHe purposely tries to antagonize me and I'm still trying to figure out why. When I was dating this girl and I mentioned it to the ex for what reason I can't remember, She says, "Oh yeah, that whore from ........" She didn't even know the woman.

biteme said:
. SHe purposely tries to antagonize me and I'm still trying to figure out why. When I was dating this girl and I mentioned it to the ex for what reason I can't remember, She says, "Oh yeah, that whore from ........" She didn't even know the woman.
Again... she's trying to lay a landmine in your path. I'm sure you have no plans for wild, screaming monkey sex with a casual girlfriend with your kids in the next room. At the same time, there are also legitimate scenarios where someone who is non-related and of the opposite sex may want/need to sleep over. By letting that box be checked, she just equated those two situations in a legal sense.

biteme if you wear the batsuit to your next attorney meeting you will win back the love of your ex

mrplunkey said:
Again... she's trying to lay a landmine in your path. I'm sure you have no plans for wild, screaming monkey sex with a casual girlfriend with your kids in the next room. At the same time, there are also legitimate scenarios where someone who is non-related and of the opposite sex may want/need to sleep over. By letting that box be checked, she just equated those two situations in a legal sense.

We've been divorced 7 years, I just took her back to court to get sole custody and child support.

Gambino said:
biteme if you wear the batsuit to your next attorney meeting you will win back the love of your ex

LMAO!!! I can't believe you remembered that.

Top Bottom