Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who would you like to see make a special appearance at Wrestlemania X8?

Who would you like to make a special appearance at Wrestlemania?

• Shawn Micheals

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Ultimate Warrior

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Goldberg

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Bret Hart

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Scott Steiner

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Macho man Randy Savage

• Pete Rose wearing the suit of the Gobeley Gooker

• Total voters

tomlays

Bret Hart; because of the way he left. He could interfere in the main event Rock against Hogan. Mr. Mcmahon would come down to the ring to give Hogan the win but Bret Hart would make the biggest pop of the night; he would nail Vince with a punch. Bret could put Vince into his sharpshooter while the Rock lays his people's elbow on Hulk for the win. That would make the biggest angle in wrestling's rich history. What an ovation he would have!

I think wrestling has started to suck! It used to rule so much but im bored of the same old thing every week....i voted shawn michaels, my personal fav of all time, great athlete, funny, good talker and allround entertainer. Bring back the kliq, bret hart and goldberg and you got me back watching wrestling....but for now.....i'll stear clear.

Charles Manson: Come On Down!!!!!

I think Charles Manson in a cage led by Satanic Goatslayer dressed up like Col. Sanders should be the WrestleMania 18 special guest along with the corpse of Liberace in a casket adorned with razor sharp dildos and sulphuric acid anal beads. This of course while passing out "Satanic Goatslayer Syrup of Ipecac suckers" and ex-lax chocolate easter bunnies.

Shawn Micheals. He's one of the best ever IMO and the one who most reaistically has a chance of showing out. Steiner has a chance too. And it would be nice to him back with the NWO.

Last edited:
come on! In a perfect world, no one else the Bret Hart make a special appearance on the grand daddy of them all! Wrestlemania is in CANADA this year!

saint808 said:
Honkey Tonk Man.

Yeah! He could be the manager of the tag team champions! Billy and chuck. And Billy Gunn could come back as Rockabilly and Chuck Palumbo as Rockinchuck!

Top Bottom