Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who wood have thunk it??????????????

For some reason I thought this was already widely known. Like he'd come out a long time ago.

that was my understanding as well. I think the first time he came out nobody cared, so this is like those "grand re-openings" stores do when their first grand opening went tumble weed. Now that he's officially part of the stick it to Putin group he had to shuffle back into the closet real quick so he could come out again.

"meh"

When was the first South Park Christmas film done? 'Cause he was already gay in that.

Putin rocks

that was my understanding as well. I think the first time he came out nobody cared, so this is like those "grand re-openings" stores do when their first grand opening went tumble weed. Now that he's officially part of the stick it to Putin group he had to shuffle back into the closet real quick so he could come out again.

"meh"

Holy fuck, just please shut the fuck up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"meh"

You intuitively "knew" because you guys can always pick each other out of the crowd. It's called gaydar.

Top Bottom