Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who is watching sons of anarchy? ****spoilers*****

Tara is in some shit now...Otto didn't give a fuck about the club or what happens to it, he was just playing his own game with nothing to lose. There goes her dream job in Oregon!!!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

yall are fools he said " the sons live, redwood bleeds" he killed the nurse so he could get out of his rico statements so they couldnt use his testimony but hurt Jax as well yall need to smartenup

jax is too emotional and is fucking up the club, only clay has the capabilities of bein boss and making power moves

yall are fools he said " the sons live, redwood bleeds" he killed the nurse so he could get out of his rico statements so they couldnt use his testimony but hurt Jax as well yall need to smartenup

jax is too emotional and is fucking up the club, only clay has the capabilities of bein boss and making power moves

You have a good point...forgot about the sons live redwood bleeds comment...either way, shit is getting good. Can't wait for next week...another 90 minutes, which if you take out the commercials it really is only like 45 minutes.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

yea so many damn commercials, i bet jax has pope get to otto to merk him and thats when the wheels fall off and ole boy Jax is in for a hurtin, no way the kill off clay hes the best character on the show and the smartest

jax is a weak ass poosy boy w nothing but himself in mind

yea so many damn commercials, i bet jax has pope get to otto to merk him and thats when the wheels fall off and ole boy Jax is in for a hurtin, no way the kill off clay hes the best character on the show and the smartest

jax is a weak ass poosy boy w nothing but himself in mind

Are you nuts?

I think this show is getting boring IMO...same shit over and over...last episode sucked..nothing happened...Dexter owns this show x1000

Top Bottom