Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who is watching sons of anarchy? ****spoilers*****

You saw that Opie was done with it all...once he lost his dad at the hands of Clay, and his wife, you are right that he wanted out...and he got his window of opportunity to go down like he did...taking one for the club at the same time...but yeah that episode was brutal and my wife was balling lol.

I have a feeling that by seasons end either Jax or Jemma will kill off Clay, and the rest of the club will turn on him. Seeing the previews for next week it looks as if Clay is killing off the old sheriff for what he knows and suspects of the home invasions, so it is getting pretty thick!!!

This really is the one show that I make the time to watch weekly...otherwise I am too busy to watch TV...rather be in the kitchen making food, or researching stuff on the computer.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

I had to leave the room when then did Opi in a couldn't watch but I could watch Jax give it to the guard with the snow globe of steel.

Pretty much the only show I have to watch need to catch up on Homeland I liked that as well.

great show but the acting sucks, the writing is getting way absurd, and the show is just taking a nose dive

I've been a fan since '09. We had to know that Clay is dirty as fuck, somehow.

I think we should celebrate our love of SoA. QT, please send me newdz. Seriously.

great show but the acting sucks, the writing is getting way absurd, and the show is just taking a nose dive

I was concerned they "jumped the shark" in season 3 with the whole abduction Belfast story arc, I'm still waiting for season 4 from Netflix...bastards. However, I'm ok with how the season is going so far.

Top Bottom