Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

who thinks there's gonna be WWIII

is WWIII Comming up?

• Yes

Votes: 23 62.2%
  • No

Votes: 13 35.1%

• Total voters
The best way to resolve this is have all the muslims atack israel and go in there and have USA nuke that damn place. End of story, 2 birds down with one rock.

I don't think so, but perhaps a major Israeli vs Islamofascist kinda thing. My money is on the Israelis, with a little help from the USA.

If Israel destroys palestine, and admittedly is doing a good job of doing so, there will be catastrophe and pandemonium across the globe. The price of oil will shoot up exponentially spelling disaster for economies across the world.

Unfortunately, i do think there will be some kind of war, but it will be all of us who suffer the consequences.

Blue Star said:
If Israel destroys palestine, and admittedly is doing a good job of doing so, there will be catastrophe and pandemonium across the globe. The price of oil will shoot up exponentially spelling disaster for economies across the world.

Unfortunately, i do think there will be some kind of war, but it will be all of us who suffer the consequences.

Of course it wil be us, all of the people, not our leaders. Time to invest in Ethanol.

Reactions: AAP
Top Bottom