Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who Thinks Shakira Looks Like A "Thick" Christina Auguilara?

NO WAY does she compare to that little douche-bag! Shakira has a lot of natural talent, even though she's a little un-Americanized....but DUH....the chick is from Columbia! I have DL'd all of her songs, even in Latin, the way she put all her soul in her music is so beautiful. Plus, so wht she has some meat on her tight body, she's still muy, muy, muy bonita!

Shakira's music rocks, her body rocks, she rocks. The only similarity between her and Christina is that they both breath Oxygen, I would have said they both eat food, but I don't think Christina does.

Never heard of Shakira........guess I'm not up on this new fangled music. Time for a google search!!!................................ok just did one. Damn she's a hottie yea but I kinda like the waif look. You dick looks HUGE when your fucking them.......ROFL

I THOUGHT THE SAME FUCKING THING!! The first time i saw her, i was like"damn, christina stopped putting a finger down her throat!!" Nope. Shakira is allrigth though, not FINE, but fine.

Top Bottom