Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who thinks a guy can be raped by a woman???

Night Fly

I was just wondering what everyones viewpoint on this is...

I hear people say a lot that guys can be raped by women, but I just don't think they can...I will probably be flamed for this, but who cares.

I have heard stories of men getting raped as well. I don't understand how either. Men have to have certain cirsumstances to have sex. :( I just don't see that happening if a woman is overtaking him and hitting him. Hmmm? :xeye:

If a guy drops a girl roofies and hits it its rape... who says it has to be forceful. If a girl drugs a guy or takes advantage of a guy when he cant do anythign about it... its rape. Now granted I didnt go file a police report but I was kind of upset when it happened to me. If I had been together with my g/f at the time it could have destroyed our relationship.

E

men can be forced to have erections. ever see road trip, thats a very real possibility. anally induced erection and ejaculation. its not as easy a task as maybe a male raping a female, but if he is incapacitated or bound its possible.

I would have to agree with BigNate. However unlikely it is entirely possible.

I WAS RAPED BY A ONE-LEGGED, TRANSVESTITE, MIDGET!!! THOUGH I DONT REALLY KNOW IF IT WAS A HE OR A SHE!!! IT GAVE ME DRUGS!!!

KAYNE said:
I WAS RAPED BY A ONE-LEGGED, TRANSVESTITE, MIDGET!!! THOUGH I DONT REALLY KNOW IF IT WAS A HE OR A SHE!!! IT GAVE ME DRUGS!!!
did you wake up in a bathtub full of ice with your kidneys missing too? that bitch......I HATE DIALYSIS!!!

Top Bottom