Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who should pay on a date the man/woman???

BUBBLES

Elite M0derator
Platinum
When a guy asks a girl out on a date, should the man pay for the date or the woman? Or should they go double dutch?

Yasmina said:
When a guy asks a girl out on a date, should the man pay for the date or the woman? Or should they go double dutch?

The man should always pay as a rule.

DIV

:chomp:

I pay 99% of the time,and if I dont pay for the full thing Ill atleast pay for myself.

the only real time I havent paid is when the women told me I wasnt paying.

TheOak01 said:
I pay 99% of the time,and if I dont pay for the full thing Ill atleast pay for myself.

the only real time I havent paid is when the women told me I wasnt paying.

That's the fucking problem, Oaktown........

The woman doesn't tell you anything, you are the one who says what's going down. Take control, bro and pay for the fucking dinner.

DIV

DIVISION said:
That's the fucking problem, Oaktown........

The woman doesn't tell you anything, you are the one who says what's going down. Take control, bro and pay for the fucking dinner.

DIV

I dont even mention it,Ive had girls ask for the check on two bills when I was in the can before,sneaky fuckers they are

TheOak01 said:
I dont even mention it,Ive had girls ask for the check on two bills when I was in the can before,sneaky fuckers they are

I make it a point to tell them in advance that I'm paying so it doesn't come up later. I avoid the bullshit and cut STR8.

Oaktown..you would be better served by taking control in all avenues when it comes to women.

Trust on that.

DIV

Top Bottom