Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who's still around?

This place was pretty special back during the dawn of the chat board days. Sad that the Chat forum is dead, but hopefully the website lives on. A few of us still post daily on another forum. Wow it's been over two decades.

I haven’t been on in a looooong time bro. I just got back on here the other day looking for some info on something.

Many veteran status members say forums like this changed. I wonder what really changed apart from advancement in technology and available information.

Got a great core group of guys and vets here still helping others and running logs and just chatting back and forth, this is still a great place to be.

The logs alone are worth its weight in gold

Damn,
biteme
GL
lil AAP
Lestat
got milk
pick3
ffos
Perk
KillahBee

lil AAP : This place was pretty special back during the dawn of the chat board days. Sad that the Chat forum is dead, but hopefully the website lives on. A few of us still post daily on another forum. Wow it's been over two decades.

Brother, we were the shit back in the day. No other board ever came close.
I hope everyone here is doing well and in good health. Miss you guys. You were all special to me.

AAP

Top Bottom