Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who's had a vasectomy?

puddlemonkey

thou shalt not shill
EF VIP
Tell me about that shit, did it hurt? Don't they have to stick a needle in your sack to numb it up? How long after the surgery until you can go back to doing daily activities?

THIS IS NOT A PIC THREAD! I DO NOT WANT TO SEE YOUR SACKS OR ANYTHING REMOTELY CLOSE TO THAT REGION!

I had one and they gave me a valium and made two incisions on both sides of my testicles.. the whole procedure lasted less than 10 minutes... I had no pain and no side effects..........

My husband had it done and claims it didn't hurt.......actually the paperwork took longer than the procedure did......he said the only thing he felt was a "pulling" sensation when they isolated the vas to cut it - but it wasn't painful, just a weird feeling....

One thing - you MUST keep the ice on it like they said!!!!!!!!! Important so your nuts won't swell up.........so he had it done on a Friday and I made him sit in a lawn chair out back all weekend with ice on his crotch & brought him beers....

Awesome, I want one of these! What is the average cost? I can't seem to find any decent sites with consistent information.

PuddleMonkey said:
Awesome, I want one of these! What is the average cost? I can't seem to find any decent sites with consistent information.

Well we had insurance so our copay for the 1st visit to the Urologist was $5 or $10 and our out of pocket cost for the surgery was $35........that's it.....

Call your insurance co.....

I wonder if it will be covered considering I am not married and have no children. That would be awesome if it was though.

PuddleMonkey said:
I wonder if it will be covered considering I am not married and have no children. That would be awesome if it was though.

I don't think that matters - what matters if if your ins. co covers it at all.....I wouldn't think they'd have a "married w/ or w/o kids caveat"...... call 'em up & ask....

after my surprise 41st b-day present
4zwin4h.jpg
i probably ought to go get one. . .i ain't lookin forward to it :worried:

Top Bottom