x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Who's had a vasectomy?

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Who's had a vasectomy? within the Chat & Conversation category.

Excerpt: Tell me about that shit, did it hurt? Don't they have to stick a needle in your sack to numb it up? How long after the surgery until you can go back to doing daily activities? THIS IS NOT A PIC THREAD! I DO NOT WANT TO SEE YOUR SACKS OR ANYTHING REMOTELY CLOSE TO THAT REGION!

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    thou shalt not shill puddlemonkey's Avatar

Who's had a vasectomy?

Tell me about that shit, did it hurt? Don't they have to stick a needle in your sack to numb it up? How long after the surgery until you can go back to doing daily activities?

THIS IS NOT A PIC THREAD! I DO NOT WANT TO SEE YOUR SACKS OR ANYTHING REMOTELY CLOSE TO THAT REGION!

Re: Who's had a vasectomy?

I had to go to a horse doc to have mine done - size related - I digress..........

I had one and they gave me a valium and made two incisions on both sides of my testicles.. the whole procedure lasted less than 10 minutes... I had no pain and no side effects..........

jenscats5

My husband had it done and claims it didn't hurt.......actually the paperwork took longer than the procedure did......he said the only thing he felt was a "pulling" sensation when they isolated the vas to cut it - but it wasn't painful, just a weird feeling....

One thing - you MUST keep the ice on it like they said!!!!!!!!! Important so your nuts won't swell up.........so he had it done on a Friday and I made him sit in a lawn chair out back all weekend with ice on his crotch & brought him beers....

Awesome, I want one of these! What is the average cost? I can't seem to find any decent sites with consistent information.

jenscats5

Quote Quote posted by PuddleMonkey
    Awesome, I want one of these! What is the average cost? I can't seem to find any decent sites with consistent information.
    Well we had insurance so our copay for the 1st visit to the Urologist was $5 or $10 and our out of pocket cost for the surgery was $35........that's it.....

Call your insurance co.....

I wonder if it will be covered considering I am not married and have no children. That would be awesome if it was though.

jenscats5

Quote Quote posted by PuddleMonkey
    I wonder if it will be covered considering I am not married and have no children. That would be awesome if it was though.
    I don't think that matters - what matters if if your ins. co covers it at all.....I wouldn't think they'd have a "married w/ or w/o kids caveat"...... call 'em up & ask....

Sitting around waiting for the other shoe to drop.

after my surprise 41st b-day present i probably ought to go get one. . .i ain't lookin forward to it

Get her tubes tied instead.