Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who runs things here now?

Gilded would mean she had some gold substance to her, and that fairy-tale probably ended in 1995. I was thinking more on the lines of guild:that means she was trying to speak for everyone,like everyone shared the same perception or trade. Don't Google anymore, you're confusing yourself.

Did you just challenge plank's grammar?

Gilded would mean she had some gold substance to her, and that fairy-tale probably ended in 1995. I was thinking more on the lines of guild:that means she was trying to speak for everyone,like everyone shared the same perception or trade. Don't Google anymore, you're confusing yourself.

I lost my gold substance in '98

***Gold Substance is recruiting. There is 1 spot left top 25 global top 5 US***

Look up Gold Substance in game

Nothing much fucktard, just building a house..it will be done in 2 weeks lol...no joke.

2 weeks!!!!!!

Nice rob, I'm just settled into my new one, got about a year in it now and already hate it lolololol

Moved even further out to the middle of fucking nowhere. Didn't even think that was possible.

You still have a really small head bro?

2 weeks!!!!!!

Nice rob, I'm just settled into my new one, got about a year in it now and already hate it lolololol

Moved even further out to the middle of fucking nowhere. Didn't even think that was possible.

You still have a really small head bro?

Ya dude, 2 small heads FML

Or maybe she's speaking on behalf of all of us and telling all you alters to fuck right off.

Lol. I'll reverse the game and get my alter a free Platinum membership, and you'll still be non-plat scum. That would really be embarrassing for you, wouldn't it?

Top Bottom