Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who runs things here now?

OR maybe she's using the visceral approach because intellectually and superficially her guilded assertions are not compatible with mainstream ideals in relation to what is palpable.

Or maybe she's speaking on behalf of all of us and telling all you alters to fuck right off.

I'm assuming all these new fgt alters are all either rnchscam or java, same pointless rambling either way, so let's just bant them all for good measure.

Fuck I'd rather have come back to a conversation between Spart and... well, Spart. And I don't mean sober Spart.

*gilded

Fucking idiot.

Gilded would mean she had some gold substance to her, and that fairy-tale probably ended in 1995. I was thinking more on the lines of guild:that means she was trying to speak for everyone,like everyone shared the same perception or trade. Don't Google anymore, you're confusing yourself.

I'm assuming all these new fgt alters are all either rnchscam or java, same pointless rambling either way, so let's just bant them all for good measure.

Fuck I'd rather have come back to a conversation between Spart and... well, Spart. And I don't mean sober Spart.

I am none of the above.

Gilded would mean she had some gold substance to her, and that fairy-tale probably ended in 1995. I was thinking more on the lines of guild:that means she was trying to speak for everyone,like everyone shared the same perception or trade. Don't Google anymore, you're confusing yourself.

See ya later, dickbreath.

Top Bottom