Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who runs things here now?

Yes, I felt it was pertinent given the current economic and sociological conditions. Even more so in an election year.

I can provide empirical data if required.

Your hedging statement suggests that what you are feeling may not be shared with the rest of us, but it is. It is certainly pertinent given the current economic and sociological conditions. The question doesn't need to be asked because we all intuitively already know the answer.

Your hedging statement suggests that what you are feeling may not be shared with the rest of us, but it is. It is certainly pertinent given the current economic and sociological conditions. The question doesn't need to be asked because we all intuitively already know the answer.

You may possibly have too much faith in the intuitive abilities of many of the people here.

You may possibly have too much faith in the intuitive abilities of many of the people here.
I concur. Given the diabolical situation one is and has been presented with upon participation, it makes perfect sense that those who think they know, in fact know not.

OR maybe she's using the visceral approach because intellectually and superficially her guilded assertions are not compatible with mainstream ideals in relation to what is palpable.

OR maybe she's using the visceral approach because intellectually and superficially her guilded assertions are not compatible with mainstream ideals in relation to what is palpable.

I've never considered her to be the emotional train wreck you painted her to be, but you do make a valid point. Tell me more.

Hey bro nice to see you.

Good to see you as well :) What happened to this chatblog's traffic? DId it happen to other BB boards as well?

Now, how about a list of all these alters!

(Note that by not posting a list of alters, you are implicitly agreeing that they are all Pick3.)

:cow:

Top Bottom