Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who runs things here now?

Mitch what are you driving these days? I'm looking at getting something else soon just really haven't decided what yet. I have a buddy who owns a dealership chain down here and he let me drive a platinum reserve titan XD for about a week and I like the ride and the interior and shit, but it's a lame duck when you peg it out until around 40mph when it finally spools up. Programming might help it get up over 400hp but who knows when that shit will be available with a decent company.

Pick, excuse yourself from this thread for a minute plz while we discuss driving something other than base model sedans, tyia

Mitch what are you driving these days? I'm looking at getting something else soon just really haven't decided what yet. I have a buddy who owns a dealership chain down here and he let me drive a platinum reserve titan XD for about a week and I like the ride and the interior and shit, but it's a lame duck when you peg it out until around 40mph when it finally spools up. Programming might help it get up over 400hp but who knows when that shit will be available with a decent company.

Pick, excuse yourself from this thread for a minute plz while we discuss driving something other than base model sedans, tyia

Sold my RR a year or so ago to buy some property. Haven't replaced it yet because I haven't found anything I like as much as it for a daily driver.

Other than that I've just been playing around with my jeeps.

I had a platinum reserve a few weeks back. I honestly never even drove it tho, they're ugly as fuck if you ask me....and expensive. The 6.7 Powerstroke is still hands down my favorite diesel currently on the market.

I thought they were ugly at first but they're growing on me. I don't like first year releases though, especially with a diesel. I also don't think I'd get used to coming out of my tuned 6.7 powerstroke to a gutless 5.0 and waiting on programming to become available for awhile.

The money isn't much of an issue since I usually spend more than the Plat Resv XD's sticker on my daily anyway. Just don't want to hate it and end up in a new king ranch anyways after wasting time and money.

Not opposed to a gasser really, but if I go that route I'm keeping my stroke instead of trading

I thought they were ugly at first but they're growing on me. I don't like first year releases though, especially with a diesel. I also don't think I'd get used to coming out of my tuned 6.7 powerstroke to a gutless 5.0 and waiting on programming to become available for awhile.

The money isn't much of an issue since I usually spend more than the Plat Resv XD's sticker on my daily anyway. Just don't want to hate it and end up in a new king ranch anyways after wasting time and money.

Not opposed to a gasser really, but if I go that route I'm keeping my stroke instead of trading

There's absolutely no way i'd go w/a Titan over a King Ranch/Platinum/Lariat etc

Top Bottom