Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who runs things here now?

And you're a little bitch crying in AAS that we are all a bunch of idiots over here...get the fuck out of my chat room before I ban your faggot ass

You must be quoting me. Don't remember crying like a bitch but I do remember saying that whenever people post here, it's mocked and you're called a faggot, or a bitch, in my case. And you were saying something contrary. Ok, I get it.

Btw, you need to remember that a few of the mods have had strokes from high blood pressure- one of the sides of TRT.

Are you gay or female or both? Please dont tell me you are another grumpy TRT patient,

You're a gay female. And probably get turned down by your own pussy when you try to masturbate. Anyway, your game fucking sucks. Try to be direct and personalize insults, not just throw around the same wore out generalizations. You must be really fucked up, seeing as how hard you work to keep from disclosing anything personal.

You're a gay female. And probably get turned down by your own pussy when you try to masturbate. Anyway, your game fucking sucks. Try to be direct and personalize insults, not just throw around the same wore out generalizations. You must be really fucked up, seeing as how hard you work to keep from disclosing anything personal.
wow, you got mad issues. You're probably an angry feminist with a tunnel so deep you keep a platypus as a pet.

Id say go back to the brothel, but it just occurrd to me that no person with eyes would have sex with you. You are angry because you are not one of the pretty girls...no doubt you have thick calves and beak nose.

Yeah. Those are some pretty whack ass insults. Feeling kind if guilty because I'm thinking I'm picking on a retarded person or something. Like a cat lady or blueta.

I'm not scrolling through 19 pages of this garbage. Did Ledhead post any pics with his short, fat belly in a skynard shirt or not?

Top Bottom