Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who runs things here now?

Hi ledhead....curious why you're using another alter? too afraid to play in chat under your real sn?

Please

I have to stoop to your level and talk to you via an alter, that's so you can understand me and that's so you don't get your feelings hurt. Lol. Dude, you remind of those Bible-beaters talking about how Satin himself was always after them, when all along it was some used demon. You're not worthy nor are you ready to dance with Devil!

Bring Strongbow back and I'll break out Ledhead, and I will rip this forum to shreds. Until then, you're disregarded...

Fuck off you whiny fucking alter.

Show yourself and stop being a little biatch..you have 1 hour to comply before being fucked up. Please respond.

Hi ledhead....curious why you're using another alter? too afraid to play in chat under your real sn?

Please

I have to stoop to your level and talk to you via an alter, that's so you can understand me and that's so you don't get your feelings hurt. Lol. Dude, you remind of those Bible-beaters talking about how Satin himself was always after them, when all along it was some used demon. You're not worthy nor are you ready to dance with Devil!

Bring Strongbow back and I'll break out Ledhead, and I will rip this forum to shreds. Until then, you're disregarded...

lol@stoop to my level...Bro you made this account a month ago and just started posting.

Point is, you're afraid because too many people here know the real "led" aka the phony. You're also not smart enough to properly conceal your identity. At least not to me. I see right through you...because i'm smarter than you.

oh, and you've never ripped this forum or any forum to shreds for that matter. LOL!

Top Bottom